9 month updates (Sorry this is long but I plan on using this as part of his Baby Book)
My friend Lauren is taking his pictures this week so I will add his pictures after I get them to the blog! Right now these are a few a took today to see if I liked hs outfit.
Stats
-Length 29 inches (75%)-Weight -18lbs 12 oz (20%) and Head was 55%
-Diapers-size 3 Pampers
-Clothing sizes-varies between brands but somewhere between 6-12
-3 teeth- 2 on the bottom and 1 front tooth last week
Mobility
-Goes from standing to sitting and up again
-Cruising around the furniture and getting into everything including dog food, newspaper which he tries to eat and the dog's toys.
-Can push the laundry basket and take steps (thanks for the idea Courtney and Sarah). He tries pushing his cart, but ends up more interested in playing with the toy on it than holding on and walking.
Food
-As of this morning I am done breastfeeding and he is on all formula. 4 bottles a day, but I plan on cutting it down to 3 bottles/sippy cups this week. Doesn't mind taking his milk in the sippy cup but prefers the bottle.
-Trying new foods. Loves yogurt in the morning for breakfast with either waffles, oatmeal or fruit. Still doing a combo of baby food and finger foods. Grant has always preferred vegetables to fruit, but the past few weeks that has changed. Now he loves his fruit so I won't let him have it til his vegetables are gone.
-Loves a good tortilla at Mexican restaurants.
Favorites
-Still his dog Chief
-Books-loves to take them all out of his basket- Likes the books Snuggle Puppy, Brown Bear, Where's the Baby's Bellybutton and his peek-a-boo books.
-His blocks and any ball you can roll to him
-Game-Peek-A-Boo -he will put a napkin or blanket over his face to play
-Daddy-in the past few days he has gotten a thing for Daddy-cries if he leaves or puts him down
Other
-Grant can give high fives
-AND can clap now!!! Loves to clap for himself.
-Talks up a storm when he is in his high chair
-Sleeping through the night-goes to bed now anywhere b/w 7-8 and wakes up b/w 6:30-7:30
-2 Naps-short one in the morning (30 min to an hour) and longer one (2 hours) in the afternoon (though the past couple of days he is refusing to take a good afternoon nap!)
My friend Lauren is taking his pictures this week so I will add his pictures after I get them to the blog! Right now these are a few a took today to see if I liked hs outfit.
Stats
-Length 29 inches (75%)-Weight -18lbs 12 oz (20%) and Head was 55%
-Diapers-size 3 Pampers
-Clothing sizes-varies between brands but somewhere between 6-12
-3 teeth- 2 on the bottom and 1 front tooth last week
Mobility
-Goes from standing to sitting and up again
-Cruising around the furniture and getting into everything including dog food, newspaper which he tries to eat and the dog's toys.
-Can push the laundry basket and take steps (thanks for the idea Courtney and Sarah). He tries pushing his cart, but ends up more interested in playing with the toy on it than holding on and walking.
Food
-As of this morning I am done breastfeeding and he is on all formula. 4 bottles a day, but I plan on cutting it down to 3 bottles/sippy cups this week. Doesn't mind taking his milk in the sippy cup but prefers the bottle.
-Trying new foods. Loves yogurt in the morning for breakfast with either waffles, oatmeal or fruit. Still doing a combo of baby food and finger foods. Grant has always preferred vegetables to fruit, but the past few weeks that has changed. Now he loves his fruit so I won't let him have it til his vegetables are gone.
-Loves a good tortilla at Mexican restaurants.
Favorites
-Still his dog Chief
-Books-loves to take them all out of his basket- Likes the books Snuggle Puppy, Brown Bear, Where's the Baby's Bellybutton and his peek-a-boo books.
-His blocks and any ball you can roll to him
-Game-Peek-A-Boo -he will put a napkin or blanket over his face to play
-Daddy-in the past few days he has gotten a thing for Daddy-cries if he leaves or puts him down
Other
-Grant can give high fives
-AND can clap now!!! Loves to clap for himself.
-Talks up a storm when he is in his high chair
-Sleeping through the night-goes to bed now anywhere b/w 7-8 and wakes up b/w 6:30-7:30
-2 Naps-short one in the morning (30 min to an hour) and longer one (2 hours) in the afternoon (though the past couple of days he is refusing to take a good afternoon nap!)
1 comment:
Where does time go? Love the updates and pics.
Post a Comment