Yes I am very late on posting these pictures.....Grant had lots of parties to attend for his first Halloween. The last party he attended was one at Gymboree. He had lots of his friends there and Andrew came to watch him play too. Because he would be crawling, walking and climbing I decided not to put him his puppy costume and instead have him be a football player (Daddy went to Sports Authority to buy the eye stickers!). He looked super cute and had lots of fun with his friends. He was exhausted when we left.
On Halloween Aunt Christine, Uncle Paul and his cousins Madeline and Caroline came to trick-or-treat at our house. Grant only made it to Barb and Pat's (his babysitter and Texas grandma) to trick-or-treat..then he threw a fit and was ready for bed!!!


Mason and Grant


Grant loves to push the ball and the huge roller at Gymboree.

Bubble Time!

Princess Leila and Grant

"I love shakers!"

"And balls!"
No comments:
Post a Comment