Ok I know it has been over a month since I posted but I finally did-there are 5 posts below! We have been busy visiting Andrew's family, having our friends in from Australia, started swim lessons again and just day to day stuff.
Updates-lets see I missed his 18 and 19 month updates so here is the short version...
At his 18 month checkup we weighed right under 24 pounds-25%, height was 32 inches-45% and his head has in the 75%. On our scale at home now he weighs 25.5 and I haven't measured him so not sure on height.
-He is wearing 18-24 month clothes but an still wear the 12-18 bottoms since he has a small waist.
-Favorite foods-still loves his fruit-especially berries!, pizza, mac and cheese, chips (just like his mom which has caused him to choke over 3 times and have the Heimlich maneuver done-no more chips for him after this weekend), waffles, cheese, tortillas....Still not crazy about the vegetables so we have to sneak them in whenever we can
-Still taking one long (2-3+ hour in the afternoon)
-New things-he loves to help his Dad around the house and watches everything he does. Grant is so busy like his Dad and wants to picks everything up, move it around and figure it out. One of his favorite things to play with is luggage. Andrew thinks he is going to be a power lifter because he picks everything up and carries it around.
-He finally likes one cartoon and I put it on in the morning while we play and have milk-The Mickey Mouse Club. I started taping this one because we are going to Disney in September and I want him to know who the characters are. He loves it and like to dance to the songs and says Mickey when it comes on. We don't watch the full thing though-just bits and pieces.
-He is still a huge lover-loves to give hugs and kisses and waits for the dog to give him kisses in the morning with his mouth wide open
-Grant has full conversations with us now-we just don't know what he is saying most of the time! He is very animated when he reads his books to himself or is trying to tell us something-just wish we knew what it was. He is saying a lot more words and repeats a lot of things we say. He has also started to try and sing his ABCs/Twinkle Twinkle Little Star-of course just bits and pieces and jabber but to the melody.
-We also started doing Gymboree Art which is a lot of fun.
Ok enough typing for the baby book for now......see below for all of the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment