Last Saturday Grant climbed out of his crib in the morning and then after nap. Though I was not ready, it was time for Grant to go to his Big Boy bedroom and bed! During the day Andrew put the rails on the bed and mounted his monitor and that night Grant slept in his new room and bed. It made me kind of sad that he is out of the crib...he is still my baby...not ready for him to be a big boy. He did pretty good-only waking up once that night. He has now been in that bed for a week is going good. I think the change was harder on me than him. His Big Boy room theme is sports so we are still working on finishing it since I wasn't planning on making the switch this soon. As soon as it is done I will post pictures. I am so proud of him.
Also-big news..the past few months Grant has started the beginning stages of potty training. I am not pushing it but whenever he asks to go potty we put him and he goes. Some days he asks multiple times and other days not at all. He even went #2 for Daddy last week on the potty-he is getting to be such a big boy.
Other updates-..Grant is getting very independent. He loves to carry his own bag, carry luggage (one of his favorite toys) and help Dad around the house with projects. He loves tools and is getting a work bench and tools for XMAS. He already got a leaf blower and loves to use that and terrorize poor Chief! He favorite toy has to be the vacuum though! He is crazy about it! Grant is a very busy boy and a lot like his Dad.
He counts to ten and likes to sing his ABCs (though you can't understand every letter-LOL) and loves the song "The Wheels on the Bus". He is really enjoying school and being around all the kids.
Hope to get some pics of his room soon......
No comments:
Post a Comment