Last weekend while my parents and sister were here we decided to take the kids to Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa. Last year Grant did great for Santa pictures and was very happy....this year...he was scared to death of him. While we were in line we talked about sitting on his lap and smiling for the camera-he seemed like he was on board until it was our turn.

Practice picture with Dad and the snowman

Our turn-he put on the brakes and didn't want to let go. I guess I am the mean mom who put him on his lap anyway.

Gripping to my neck for dear life

Not so happy

Really upset now

I did NOT want to be in the picture (due to lack of makeup and hair), but that was the only way we were going to get him to take a picture without screaming!

Here we go again..pictures with his cousins Madeline and Caroline. Caroline doesn't care for Santa either.

I can't help but to love this picture!

After we were done torturing him with Santa, he got to drive some boats. He loved this.
No comments:
Post a Comment