I have been horrible about posting since it has been a crazy month with XMAS and getting ready for Bryce's arrival. For Christmas my sister and her family came a couple of days before and we went to Moody Gardens to the Festival of Lights. They left XMAS Eve morning. That night we went to church and then to a neighbors for a party. Christmas Day was spent at our house hanging out and then that night our friends The
Simpson's came for dinner. This year things were very quiet but we had a wonderful time. Grant loved opening presents and still had presents to open the next day!

The Cousins opening presents together.


Getting ready to head to church!

We thought we better do a belly picture since we
hadn't done one in a while. I feel like that dress makes my belly look bigger than it was.

Daddy and Grant before church

That night Andrew and I put together Grant's toys for XMAS morning.


Christmas morning-Grant was so excited to play with his art easel, Mickey Train set and tool bench that were all set up. We
skped both sets of grandparents too.
No comments:
Post a Comment