Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baptism-Part 1

Bryce was baptized at St. Puis X Church (same church that Grant and I were also baptized) in Rock Island, IL on March 13th. It was such a special day with most of family there to celebrate with us. Father Schaub does such a nice ceremony. I remembered getting choked up at Grant's baptism and had the same feelings this time. I just feel so blessed and grateful for 2 beautiful, happy and healthy boys. Andrew and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
Lots of pictures below..so many I liked. More pictures of family pictures in next blog to come.. Bryce in same outfit that Grant was baptized in-Bryce was just 2 months though and Grant 3 months.


Love the smiles




Grant loving on his brother





Everyone there came to the front and traced a cross on his forehead. This is my Aunt Teresa-Bryce's Great Aunt


Mama Welch-Andrew's Grandmother


Andrew's Aunt Pamela and Uncle Darrel



Being baptized with Holy Water from Ireland




Bryce's Godparents-Aunt Christine and Uncle Brad

On the altar



With his Godparents



With Father

2 comments:

Allyson said...

yall look gorgeous!

The McKinney Family said...

Love the family pictures. These are priceless! You look great Erica :)