Monday, April 11, 2011

Bryce is 3 months old!

Bryce is 3 months old today! I really don't believe 3 months have already gone by. He is a SUPER sweet, easy going little guy. Because I was blessed with an easy baby with Grant I thought for sure Bryce would be my difficult one-WRONG. I think Bryce is even easier (maybe just because he is my 2nd). He only cries when he is super hungry or tired and smiles all the time. Updates -Bryce still isn't sleeping through the night (Grant did by now), but it doesn't bother me (that much-haha) because he is only waking up once and he goes right back to sleep. He usually eats around 8:30ish and then wakes up again between 2-4. The longest he has gone is from 8:15-5:15 which was this weekend. -Eats every 2-3.5 hours during the day. If he gets a bottle its usually around 4 ounces but has done as much as 6. -Today I put him on the scale with me and it looks like he weighs around 13.5 pounds. -He is starting to really be interested in the TV-I need to find those Baby Enstein DVDs and loves to play on his activity mat. -Tummy Time-we are still having a hard time keeping him awake on his tummy, but he is lifting his head up now and has good head control when sitting upright. -Chatter Box-Bryce is making lots of noises and loves to talk away. It is so cute! His second time at the zoo in his Baby Bjorn. His eyes look so pretty when he is wearng navy blue.
Asleep with Daddy on the couch
He looked like such a big boy the other day when I put him in this outfit from Grandma.
Hanging out with his buddy Blake who was born 2 hours after him.

No comments: