Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bryce is 4 months old!

Bryce was 4 months old yesterday! I can't believe 4 months has already flown by. The time has gone by way too quick...I just want to enjoy every minute with him! Bryce is still a VERY happy laid back little guy. He smiles at us all the time and just melts our hearts.

Stats
Height- 25 inches- 50%
Weight-13 pounds 12 oz-30% (lean just like his big bro and daddy)
Head-17 inches-75%

Diapers-Size 2

Feedings/Sleeping-Still eating every 3-4 hours during the day. Before he had a cold 3 weeks ago he was pretty much sleeping through the night-getting his last feeding around 8 and waking up between 4:30-7am. I was super excited, but then he got a cold and went back to waking up 2-3 times. Then the following week he got back on track AND then he got sick again and are back 2 times during the night:( Good news he is starting to feel better and last night only woke up once:) He usually takes 2 small naps in the morning, a BIG nap in the afternoon-anywhere from 2-4 hours and then a cat nap in the evening.
He eats around 7 times a day -one of the feeding being a 6 oz bottle.

Other- He laughs and chuckles now-which is the best. He laughs the most in the late evening. I just love it! He loves to be on his side and rolls from back to belly. He has only rolled once from belly to back which is supposed to be the easier one. Bryce is also getting better at lifting his head up when on his belly for longer periods or time.
Having some tummy time!



Hanging out on the couch-I don't know how those chunky thighs can be in the 30% of weight.


Watching Baby Einstein in his exersaucer. He can barely touch is feet to the bottom so I put a book under him.


His favorite position to sleep and hang out on the floor when on his activity mat.

1 comment:

Christine Gottemoller said...

Oh my goodness, I can't get over how big he is getting and those chunky monkey thighs... maybe he gets those from his auntie (LOL). I can't wait to see you all soon!!