
On Sunday we went to Galveston Beach for the day and had a great time. It was Bryce's first time at the beach and he enjoyed splashing the water in my lap (while I got sand everywhere-that is the one thing I hate about the beach-
haha-the sand!).... And Grant LOVED it! He is really into sand right now so I brought a bunch of sand toys that kept him busy. What really
surprised me though was how much he loved playing in the water. He has always been a water baby until this summer. Now he is not crazy about putting his head under water and is much more cautious (side note-we swam at the neighbors on Monday though and he did great:) ). We will definitely have to go back soon!
The picture above is NOT the best picture of any of us, but it was the best one I could find-as you can see it is not easy to get a good picture of all of us these days:(

Bryce and Daddy

My little sweetie!

Grant trying to body surf

Waiting for the next wave


Mason bringing all the buckets out to Grant
No comments:
Post a Comment