Thursday, August 25, 2011

Big Boy Bath and Big Boy Food

Two happy boys and a happy dog
Grant loved to help wash Bryce
Rub-a-dub-dub! Two boys in the tub! Making sure Bryce is clean:)
Oh cool! We are in here together!
So Bryce hates baby food and won't eat it so 2 nights ago I figured out he would eat baby food if I stuck a puff on the tip of the spoon. Then I decided I would just get out a can of vegetable mix and see how it went-as you can see ...it was a success! He fed himself carrots, green beans, potatoes, peas, etc. I also kept putting cereal on the spoon and a piece of vegetable on top so I could get him to eat a bit more. Bryce also loves Wagon Wheels and thinks it is funny to feed Chief.
Yummy! This is good!

No comments: