Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Grant's 3rd Birthday

Grant had a great 3rd birthday. I feel like we have been celebrating for weeks since his birthday party was almost 3 weeks ago. Not sure how he is going to do when his birthday and Christmas are over and there are no more parties and presents. We shopped today at Kohl's for a gift for the little boy we picked from the church tree. Grant looked at all the toys and picked out a fire truck for him. I reminded him it wasn't for him, but for another little boy. He replied, "I want the fire truck too". I told him no and reminded gain who it was for. He stopped for a second and said, "Well I want it for my birthday then". I told him he would be waiting a while:) We also went to the Dr today and Grant is very healthy-for the first time Grant is in the 50% for weight! Hooray!!! He is also in the 50% for height and had great blood pressure:) Below are the pictures from his actual birthday. The picture above is at chapel at his school-Bryce and I got to come and watch his birthday chapel.
My little man praying! They were saying a blessing for him and the other little girl who shared his birthday-so sweet! He is wearing a birthday crown his teacher from Monday made him:)
After nap Grant got open his presents. Here he is on his scooter (which he says foo-ter)
Riding his new bike with Dad! He loves it.
Family picture before we headed out for dinner. Grant chose LaEscondida for tacos and chips and cheese. Just like his Mommy and Daddy- he loves Mexican!
After dinner we came home for cake and ice cream. Grant doesn't really like cake or cookies-will only eat them once in a while, BUT he LOVES ice cream ..and so does his little brother.

No comments: