I am finally going to make my first post after starting this blog over 3 months ago (thank you Sarah for helping me get started and everyone else for giving me a hard time so I would finally make this post)!
Grant is now 14 weeks! He was born 11-29-08 and has been a joy! He is already sleeping through the night (started that around 11-12 weeks), can roll over from his tummy to back and laughs out loud (sometimes!). He is a very happy baby and smiles often. Grant loved to play on his activity mat until this week. Now all he wants to do is watch TV, especially Sports Center! Great!!! I finally broke down and put in his first Baby Einstein DVD this week.
Grant went on his first plane ride home last week to be baptized in Illinois. It was so nice for all of our family to be there and Grant didn't even cry when they put the water over his head.
Well I don't want to get carried away and write too much this first post...sooooo thats it. Enjoy the pics.
2 comments:
Yay!! You are now a mom blogger!
Looks great! Now, just keep it up and we'll all get off our back. : )
Post a Comment