Friday, March 13, 2009

Grant Loves Sports






Grant will be 15 weeks tomorrow. Each week seems to fly by!
He rolled from his back to his tummy today, but I am wondering if it was just a fluke. He did laugh out loud at me once this week, but I am waiting for the days when he does it every day! He still smiles all the time and I love it in the morning when I go to get him and he gives me the biggest smile. It just makes my heart melt. I am posting lots of pictures we took this week in all of of sports outfits. He loves to watch sports with Daddy(although he slept through the entire IL basketball game tonight while his father screamed at the TV every 2 minutes-of course-he never woke up!).

1 comment:

The McKinney Family said...

Love the blog Erica, so I wasn't last, LOL... Great pics!