
Height-30 inches (50%)
Weight-21 lbs 4 oz (10%)-yes Grant takes after his Dad and is thin!
Head-50%
Diapers-Just moved to Size 4 Pampers Cruisers
Clothing-Mainly 12-18 months
Shoes-Size 5
5 Teeth-3 on bottom and 2 on top-I swear he should be getting more soon-his gums have been swollen for weeks!
Schedule-He still is taking 2 naps a day! Thank you!!!! One in the morning for around a hour and in the afternoon around 2pm for 2 hours. He goes to sleep between 7:30-8 now.
-Grant is done with bottles and formula as of a week ago. Grant now takes 3 sippy cups of whole milk a day!!!
-Food...for the most part he is a good eater, but there are other days not so much. He preferred vegetables when he was younger, but now he definitely loves his fruit more. Getting him to eat vegetables can be tricky these days, but I try to get him to eat a couple each day. Food Dislikes-hamburger meat and meat in general-though he will eat chicken, turkey, etc sometimes-just not his favorite. Loves-Cantaloupe, strawberries, cheese!, bananas, yogurt, goldfish crackers, tortillas, lasagna...
Favorites-He now loves brushing his hair or having his hair brushed. I bought him a new brush and he loves to carry it around with him.
-Belts- carries them around and chews on them
-He still loves books. He turns the pages and babbles. I pointed at a dog in Brown Bear, Brown Bear and he said "dawg"
-his cell phone he got for his birthday-it flips open so I think he thinks it is the real thing
-he still searches around for laptops, remotes, Daddy's blackberry (his fav) and any other gadget he shouldn't have
-Loves his new Cozy Coupe-climbs in and out and closes the door when he gets in!
-Loves to be outside with the older kids in the neighborhood
No comments:
Post a Comment