Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Visit to Santa

This year Grant seemed to like Santa a lot more than last year! There was a crowd of "big" kids talking to him when we first walked up so Grant was excited to walk over and hang out with them. When all of the big kids left and it was just him, he started taking steps back away from Santa. I had to go stand by Santa to get Grant to come back and then put him on Santa's lap. He kept looking at Santa and then at me wondering what was going on. He finally started smiling when I played peek-a-boo and then ran up and tickled him.
This was last year's picture when Grant was less than a week old. I just had to have a picture with Santa so I made my husband, in-laws and Grant go to the mall when he was just a few days old. I then woke up my sweet baby just so I could get this picture. Santa had no clue how to hold a newborn and I had to keep walking up to help him and calm Grant down. Not such a great idea!

2 comments:

The McKinney Family said...

That is so unbelievably cute! I totally he think he needed a pic with Santa for his 1st Christmas too. Priceless!

LN said...

You are funny! It's amazing how much they grow up in 1 year! He's such a cutie pie!