Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Livestock Show at the Rodeo

Ok I know its been a while! I have a hard time keeping up with this these days. Below are the pictures we took of Grant at the Livestock Show at the Rodeo. Grant loves animals so we knew he would love to go. He got to see lots of pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, horses and more. We had a really nice afternoon! Grant and Daddy checking out the piggys!


One of the owners was really nice and asked us if Grant wanted to pet the baby calf. He was only 2 months old and so sweet. Grant was very gentle when he petted him-a lot gentler than he is with his doggie Chief!



Grant and Mommy by the sheep (I think?)


I had to buy Grant a little stuffed animals so I got him a Longhorn. He hugged him tight! So cute!

No comments: