Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busted!



Friday when I went upstairs to put Grant down for his nap I put Bryce in his exersaucer that he can run around the outside of. When I walked upstairs it was to the left of the stairs. When I came downstairs he was all the way to the right of the stairs and had taken all the magazines off the end table and spread them around. He was so proud of himself! I guess he decided to walk drag the exersaucer behind him-Not so effective to keep him in one (safe!) place.
Lots of updates! Right before me left for Disney on the 19th Bryce learned how to pull himself up to standing from sitting. He also finally learned how to go from his belly to sitting up by himself. This makes him so happy to do! Bryce's newest thing is to clap for everything. He has clapped a few times in the past couple of months but he would do it once or twice and then forget about it-now he does it all the time and giggles when he does it. He even waved good-bye to Gymbo at Gymboree last week.
AND WE HAVE TEETH!!! He got his 1st tooth last week-the top right and now has the bottom right one too. I think he is getting the other top and bottom ones right now too but they haven't popped through yet.

No comments: