
On Christmas afternoon/evening we celebrated Christmas with my family. Pretty much the whole family was at my parent's that night (aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, etc-it was a full and crazy house:) ). Above is the first picture of all the little cousins together! The boys got to spend lots of time with their grandparents and I also got to see some friends I hadn't seen in a long time:) Bryce had his first trip to the ER while in Rock Island. I will have to get those pics from Andrew's phone to post-he was in a little peach hospital gown:(. Besides that -the boys did great on our Christmas trip home and we really enjoyed spending lots of time with family. That will probably be our last trip home during Christmas for a while so the boys can have Santa come to their house on Christmas morning. We are thinking of going home for Thanksgiving instead which we haven't done in forever!

Second try-so fun!!!! 5 kiddos under the age of 4
Bama and
Bampa with their
grandkids

Not such a great family pic but still had to post since it was XMAS



The family---back row Rachel (Brad's fiance), Brad, baby
Zoey, Kennedy, Jerry, Susan, Gina, Paul, Me and Andrew. Front row Christine, Madeline, Grant, Mom, Caroline, Dad and Bryce


Loves his Fireman hat and boots to match his coat Santa brought him
1 comment:
We really must consider doing family pictures earlier in the day. I look like I've been run over by a train.
Post a Comment