Happy 1st Birthday Bryce Andrew!! What a fun year! Bryce is so much fun and a joy to be around. Though he is still my sweet, happy baby...more of his toddler personality is showing each day:) He is very persistent and vocal these days about what he wants and doesn't want. Here are all of his 1 year updates....Weight- 20 pounds 4 oz- 20% (I looked back and Grant weighed a pound more but they said that was the 10%-not sure how that works?)
Height-30 inches-50%- just like his brother
Head-19 inches- 90%-hehe -I don't think he has a big head:)
Clothes-12-18 month and shoe size is 4
Still wearing size 3 diapers
He has 6 teeth-4 on top and 2 on the bottom
-Milk..I stopped breastfeeding on December 23rd so Bryce has been on 3 sippy cups of whole milk (no bottles:) ) since then. He still likes it warmed in the microwave though.
-Food- He loves just about everything. If you give him a plate of food he will always eat all of the fruit first and then most of vegetables before he eats anything else. For breakfast he usually eats a waffle, yogurt and fruit. For lunch and dinner whatever we are eating.
-Still takes 2 naps a day-one in the morning around 9am (various in length from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending if we are home or not) and one in the afternoon around 2 (usually 2-3 hours). He goes to bed between 8-8:30pm and usually wakes up at 7am. When he wakes up he rarely cries-he usually sits in his crib and plays or "reads" his books. He just babbles away very content.
-Says Mama and Dada, but babbles a lot of other stuff we don't know.
-He still doesn't have much hair, but he does have longer hair in back that curls up. He may have blond curly hair like his Dad had when he was little.
-Still doing lots of crawling and cruising. He is getting into everything! He is still not walking yet.
-Favorites-Mom and Dad-loves to be carried around and lay on your chest (just like Grant-I love my cuddle bug boys). He loves to get kisses from Chief-he opens his mouth and gets really close to Chief's face until Chief licks him-he then giggles. So cute. Bryce still loves Grant to pieces, but now pushes him away or yells at him if he doesn't like what he is doing. He really enjoys his new ball pit from Christmas and his brother's trains. Unfortunately he also likes to play in Chief's bowls and mess with the water cooler. He still puts everything in his mouth:( Bryce also likes to stand at the back door and back window and look out.
-Dislikes-being strapped in the car seat and highchair!
I look forward to another wonderful year of watching my 2 boys grow:) Here are some of the preview pictures I got from Bryce's 1 year pictures. I will post more when I get the rest.






No comments:
Post a Comment